Friday, January 23, 2009

SOYJOY - Cacao & Orange

Purchase Location : ampm
Price : 115 Yen
Kcal : 133

After eating the 324 calorie mochi donut I posted about yesterday, I thought it might be a good idea to pick something a little more healthy for today.


SOYJOY energy bars have become quite popular here in Japan lately. I have even seen dedicated vending machines for these healthy bars. 


When I was looking up some information for this posting I noticed that these energy bars are sold in other countries too. It appears SOYJOY bars were originally produced here in Japan by Otsuka Pharmaceutical Company.


The bar above is Cacao & Orange flavor. Many other flavors can be found here in Japan.  At 133 calories a bar they are rather healthy, and actually quite tasty too!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I always motivated by you, your opinion and way of thinking, again, thanks for this nice post.

- Norman