Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Star Trek Fleet Collection 01



Purchase Location : Yodobashi Camera
Price : 370 Yen
Scale : 1/5000
Maker : F-Toys

When I was milling around the other day in my favorite store Yodobashi Camera I came across this collector’s set of Star Trek ships.


There are six different ships in this collection of pre-made plastic models. When you buy one of these boxes you are taking a chance on what Star Trek ship you will be getting. Even if you buy several boxes they might all have the same ship in them.


The six different ships in this collection are as follows:


01  [1/5000]  U.S.S. Enterprise NCC-1701-D         

02  [1/2500]  Enterprise NX-01                               

03  [1/2500]  U.S.S. Enterprise NCC-1701               

04  [1/2500]  U.S.S. Defiant NX-74205                      

05  [1/2500]  U.S.S. Enterprise NCC-1701 (Refit)   

06  “Secret Item”


As you can see, In this box was the U.S.S. Enterprise NCC-1701-D. I’m not disappointed, but I was really hoping that it would be the U.S.S. Defiant. Deep Space 9 was my favorite out of all the Star Trek series. 


The quality of this model is quite surprising at such a reasonable price. I guess I will just have to play the “plastic model lottery” in an attempt to get all the ships in this collection!

No comments: