Thursday, February 12, 2009

Ultimate Monsters Collection


Purchase Location : Bic Camera
Purchased Price : 670 Yen
Maker : Bandai

The name of this figure collection series is Ultimate Monsters Godzilla 3. There are six figures in this set. They are as follows:


  1. Godzilla 2003
  2. Mechagodzilla 2003 (jyuubusougata)
  3. Mechagodzilla 2003 (koukidougata)
  4. Space Godzilla 1994
  5. Mothra 2003 (two figures - one male and one female)


I was really hoping to get the regular Godzilla 2003, but when I opened the box I found two Mothra larvae. I was rather surprised to find two. After looking at the back of the box again I discovered that one is male and the other is female. The male Mothra has red eyes and the female Mothra has blue eyes. Also, the Mothra “man” has a slightly movable three segment body, while the female is solid. Blah blah blah... okay as you can see in the photo they look pretty disgusting, not something I will be displaying anywhere soon. 

No comments: