Wednesday, February 04, 2009

LOST Figure Collection - SAYID


Purchase Location : Yodobashi Camera
Purchased Price : 420 Yen
Product Line : Kubrick

As I was browsing the model figures at Yodobashi Camera in Akihabara I ran into this collection series. I actually had to do a double take because I was rather surprised to find a figure collection series for the television show LOST.


As you can see from the picture above, there are seven different character figurines available. 


JACK

KATE

SAWYER

SAYID

HURLEY

LOCKE

CHARLIE


As I mention in an earlier posting these collection sets only come with one figure inside and you don’t know which one you will get. I was lucy enough to get my favorite character Sayid. 


I may buy a few more boxes of this collection for two reasons. One, I have heard these Krubrick  sets are highly sought after and two, I would really like to have that Kate figure. 

No comments: